Helloww...have not been blogging these few days. My daily life isn't that interesting to blog, even now. =\ Anyway..i would prefer it to be that way. Haha don't wanna be so happening. I've been studying BIT by BIT these days. I have to! i failed all of my 3 subjects. Very disappointing..=( tats y I must work extra hard now.
Still it's a dread to go school, waking up early and all. *yawns* but i'm enjoying the weather. It's cool~ and i don't feel sleepy, hmmm maybe just alittle. Chinese New Year is around the corner. Hope u guys have done ur shopping for ur new year clothes!! HEH! I can't wait for my turn man...I wan new bag...i wan new shoes...new clothes!! new... new many things lah Haha. Money is the shit tat is preventing me from shopping too much, especially for a "tai tai" like me nv work b4, making my bank account lookin' so miserable.
Oh ya...and projects are piling high up, waiting for me to do something abt it. T_T so sian!! i hate projects to the core...but wat to do..still must ownself do. There will be oral presentation too, like those "public speaking" but it's infront of ur class and some other classes i think. DIE! i'm juz gonna crack up..and panic like some giant gonna kill an ant or something. Ok..tat sound wrong. Anyway, i'm so lookin' forward to the holidays. :) and April will be a fantastic month...i'll be getting baptise soon!! yeah!!
Aight..tats all for now. Sorry for wasting your time to read this crap. :)
Peace out..
Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment