Thursday, September 01, 2005

Helloooowww!! having study week now...its super..sian!! Been going back to school to study these few days. Though its only 3 subjects i dunnoe y i feel stress up sia. Anyway holidays around the corner too huh. CAN'T WAIT!!! I shall save money now den go shopping...=)

Shall hang out with my secondary school friends too, miss them lots! See i'm already planning it!

Okay, if i have time i will just go and work or something...No work no money.

Oh..on Wednesday, I went back to my previous school. I miss the place so much. But they had to just paint it in a really..awful colour. Then the classes paint like green colour? like half the wall is green. Remind me of some clinic or something man. So...yuck! Said hi to our teachers...miss them alot too. Mr Chew knew i went to RCIA...and the reason for him spotting me its bcoz of my hair!! loL. Think he became skinnier. =

Okay...will not be blogging that much now. Have ta catch up in my work...take care all! and to those having their exams. All the besttt!!! Peace out! .v.

No comments: